Used casino slot machines from Las Vegas-style casinos can be an exciting and unique game room addition. However, searching through the 1000s of slot machines out there can be cumbersome and time consuming.
First and foremost, when you’re purchasing used slot machine or video poker machine, check to be sure that the business you’re purchasing from includes a Department of Justice license 777beer. This assures you that the business shipping you the equipment is legitimate and the government knows they’re selling used gambling devices.
Next, discover if the equipment you are considering is a true Vegas-style slot machine, Pachislo, or even a knockoff. A couple of ways to share with are:
1) Does the equipment take tokens or a real income? A Vegas style machine takes a real income, a Pachislo does not.
2) Does it say IGT or AGT? Most reputable dealers will have the name of the manufacturer listed on the website with the name of the machine. If they don’t, ask. If they do, ensure the price is not as cheap. Too cheap could mean you’re considering a knockoff.
3) Real used casino slot machines can vary from $799 – $1099 for a foundation model. Pachislo machines are much more affordable and are manufactured for casinos in Japan.
4) Knockoff machines, in most cases, will have a letter different from the original. For instance: IGT is a real manufacturer and AGT is a knockoff.
5) Is the manufacturer of the slot machine or video poker machine still in operation? If not, are parts easy in the future by?
Most significant, when looking for a used casino slot machine, discover when they provide a warranty. If there is a warranty, will the business you’re purchasing from use it in writing? The most used slot machines brands on the net are IGT, Bally, Williams and Konami. Other slot machine brands can be found — just be sure that you can get repair parts for these machines just in case they’re no longer in business.